B.L.O.G

bukan laungan orang gila

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Believe me, I'm trying!!

Sorry guys.. its has been a long time since my last update.. hihihi.. Its not that I dont want to but somehow I could not find a time to update my blog.. Believe me, I am trying to be more active and productive here as well as my job.. hihi..

Banyak benda berlaku selama aku tak update ni.. contohnye.. main paintball.. hmm ape lagi eh.. tu je act.. yg lain suma melibatkan kerja.. i dont have to explain here bout my job kan... hehe.. tapi aku nak citer gak aku tak kira..haha.. but this time i want to talk about proton's job.. hehe

last monday~wednesday i was involved in TPS conference.. well im not the participant but im involved as a committee/organizer... penat giler.. for those yg tak familiar with 'kilang'punye terms.. TPS stands for Toyota Production System.. yes i know, i work with Proton but so far Toyota's system is the best in industrial world especially for car manufacturing industry.. it was held at Marriott Putrajaya.. huge hotel with beautiful settings.. lawa laa.. unfortunately,the room is full booked..we need to give priority for the participants who by the way they paid RM 1600 for the conference per head!! huhu.. so kitaorg ni save budget tido hotel sebelah.. Palms Garden tapi tido kat suite laa bang... keh keh keh.. murah sket banding suite dkt Marriott.. hahaha... it was a good lecture.. walaupun actually aku tak berpeluang sangat nak dengar pasal sibuk nak kena uruskan VIPs.. here are some of the pictures.. aku dah nak kena tido pasal besok ada tournament bowling 900 am!!!gile tul... oklaaa chiow sin chi...



Reading Toyota Culture (provided during conference)



Gambar semasa dinner.. first time pakai baju batik.. hehe

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home