B.L.O.G

bukan laungan orang gila

Thursday, November 20, 2008

.............................................

The way that you're walking, the way that you're talking
You're the one I wanna spend this night with
Trying to get in the drawers and bang it out 'til the morning
Ahhhhh!! I can already tell you want it
Cause you're shaking it all for me, giving it all to me
Keep on shaking it all for me, give it all to me

I'm loving it! Urgh...
I need to know your name
You giving me the eye, I'm giving you the same
It just hit me right now, what we should do today
Go tell your friends bye-bye and let's go!!
It's no mistake, the attraction is ironic
I wanna make you someone more than just a bone in my closet
I wanna win that type of relationship

She knows that she got every man in the building was like, "Oh my God"
She work her body that well
I'll be waiting on you, ain't no debating on you
I got a seat for you, we can let it go with the flow
We don't have to stop girl
I got something I want to show
Believe me, you're strong enough
But please don't make me wait too long

Now I see you're looking at me
And now you wanna come and put it on me
Cause I see you and you see me
I know you want it hahaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home